The Young Fellows Committee by the authority of the Council of the Royal Commonwealth Society, WA Branch Inc., and in accordance with Section 14 (3) of The Constitution 2006, as amended, are to operate in accordance with these rules and report to Council, where and when so required. This also requires The Young Fellows Committee to comply with the provisions of the Associations Incorporation Act, 1987, as amended.
The purpose for the Young Fellows Committee is to allow the existing “Young Fellows” of the WA Branch Inc. together with newly recruited young fellows from the Western Australia community, from 16 to 25 years (as may be amended), to plan and undertake youth activities and operate in conjunction with and through the elected Council.
The Young Fellows Committee is to continue at the discretion of the Council, which may dissolve it at any time, as provided for under Section 14 (5) of the Constitution 2006, as amended.
The purposes of the Young Fellows Committee, through the Council, are:
- to promote and advance the aims and objectives of the Western Australian Branch Inc.;
- to assist at Western Australian Branch Inc. functions and support as requested;
- to raise money for the Western Australian Branch Inc. by conducting:
- meetings for Young Fellows of the WA Branch Inc., as approved by Council.
- functions or activities for the benefit of all members of the WA Branch Inc. generally as are accepted, or requested, by the Council.